It is important to us that everyone has a positive experience when making a purchase of services with Eblity. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a service, you can request a refund by writing to Eblity at [email protected], provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
In our refund policy, certain restrictions may apply and for more information, please see below:
The following situations guarantee learners a full refund:
- Learners receive a full refund if they withdraw from a one-time workshop or 1st session, a week in advance of the workshop or 1st session of a series or within 24 hours of the purchase.
- Learners receive a full refund if an Eblity Expert cancels in advance of the workshop/session’s first meeting time.
- In the event that an Eblity Expert misses a one-time workshop meeting or the 1st session of a series, learners may request a full refund, or wait for the Expert to reschedule the class.
- In the event that an Eblity Expert changes the date or time of a one-time workshop or the 1st session of a series before the workshop/session’s start date, learners may request a full refund.
The following situations guarantee learners a 75% refund:
- Learners receive a 75% refund if they withdraw from a one-time workshop or 1st session, within a week and 24 hours before the workshop or 1st session starts.
The following situations guarantee learners a prorated refund based on the number of paid live sessions of the same series that they have attended:
- If part of series is rescheduled, you will receive, upon request, a prorated refund based on the number of sessions that were rescheduled and that you could not attend due to the rescheduling.
- If the Expert did not provide the number of sessions of the same series listed, you will receive a prorated refund upon request.
- If the Expert cancels the sessions in progress, you will receive a prorated refund based on the percentage of sessions of the same series that were cancelled.
- If learners miss a workshop or session, they are not entitled to a refund for that workshop or session.
- If learners have not joined the workshop or session 10 minutes after the start time, the workshop/session may be cancelled, at the Expert’s discretion. This is considered a missed session and learner is not entitled to a refund.
Please note that it may take us up to 30-day to process the refund.
Additional Reasons for Denied Refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- Multiple refunds at different occasions/excessive refunds have been requested by same learner.