Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice
Our privacy is important.
This Data Protection Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data you provide to Eblity, a brand wholly owned by Exponential Learning Lab Pte. Ltd. (Company No. 201941682R) ("we" or "our" or "us"), either itself or through its subsidiaries or licensees, via various electronic platforms such as mobile applications or website namely eblity.com or any other platforms designated by us (the "Platform") is processed.
We will be collecting and processing personal data provided by you or any third parties and/or further information and data that may be required by us from time to time. By using our Platform and services provided via our Platform (the " Services") in any manner, you agree that you have read this Data Protection Policy and accept the terms stated herein. We reserve the right to modify this Data Protection Policy.
We collect personal data when you:
1. Or our partner (as defined below) sets up and/or registers an account with us,
2. Use the Services,
3. Join our community
4. Want to find a job/assignment or business through our Platform
5. When you use the features and functions available on our Services, for example, by creating listings, interacting with other users through our chat feature, or transacting with other users.
6. Provide comments or submit a problem to us,
7. Request information from us and provide your name or return contact information,
8. Join any contests or surveys organised by us, or
9. Register an account with us either through manual registration or by connecting your social media accounts to us and/or our Services, including but not limited to your social media accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Google+.
We may also process the personal data of your child if they are provided by your child's school or the school's headquarters or administrator or our independent professionals/service providers (individually and/or collectively referred as the "partner", where appropriate) or by you. You agree and consent to us processing your child's, student’s or your personal data in accordance to the terms and conditions of this Data Protection Policy.
By providing us with any information relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), you represent to us that you have validly obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their information for the respective purposes.
In this Data Protection Policy, "Personal Data" refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified:
1. From that data; or
2. From that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access to (including data in our records as may be updated from time to time).
1. Your name and contact details;
2. Particulars of your social media accounts (such as gender, birthdate and location) if any such account is connected to our system; and
3. Your child/student's personal data such as his or her name, NRIC or birth certificate number, emergency contact information for your child/student and Content as provided by you, the School or any third parties. Your name, contact details and/or child/student's personal data are obligatory and if we are not allowed to process such information, we may not be able to provide you with the Services.
We may also process other personal data such as:
1. Your activities through the Platform;
2. Any information you may send to us or our affiliates who use our Services (" Affiliates");
3. Transactional history in order to document a transaction you may have had with us or other users; and
Some of the information collected by us may not be explicitly submitted by you as we do from time to time also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, your requested web pages, your browser type and language, access times, and the referring web site address.
If you give us information about another person, you undertake that you can:
•Give consent on his/her behalf for the collection and/or processing of his or her personal data;
• Receive in his/her behalf any data protection notices; and
• Warrant that you have obtained his/her consent for us or have the right to allow us to collect, store and/or use his/her personal data.